- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Contact us for informationEmail or speak to a Product Advisor
View styles and featuresSelect options and request quote
Order online or by phoneCall 203-801-5900
Full Height Turnstile, Clear Arms and Yoke
The "Cadillac of Turnstiles". This full height turnstile has both clear arms and clear side panel (curved 'yoke'), giving it an elegant and unique look and feel suited for the finest corporate lobbies and other installations.
The crystal clear rotating arms and side panels in aluminum frames dramatically enhance the turnstile’s appearance and improves visual sight lines.
- Crystal clear rotating arms
- Crystal clear side panels in aluminum frames
- Welded steel construction with no exposed bolts or fasteners
- Stainless steel top channel cover and internal parts
- High quality sealed and covered bearings
- Splined connection between the rotating section and top channel assembly provides a precision fit that minimizes play
- Rugged electronics with full-featured turnstile controller, conformal coated for enhanced weatherization protection
- Better sight lines and premium appearance
- Designed for long term continuous usage
- One-to-one passage control deters tailgating
- Easy to install and easy to maintain
This full height turnstile is electric, bi-directional, and comes with key overrides so you can change configuration if needed. It is compatible with all access control software and hardware systems or any device that can provide a dry contact output such as a push button.
Card reader mounting plates can be installed at the factory level, and each passage direction can be independently configured as either fail-safe or fail-lock. When a valid credential is presented, the turnstile unlocks, allowing a single controlled rotation in the requested direction. Unauthorized entries, or attempts to tailgate on an authorized entry, are not allowed.
A dedicated fire system input is provided and passage outputs can be monitored to validate passage after activation, or to provide accurate people counting. The result is an elegant full height security solution that thousands of facilities worldwide rely on for superior access control and visitor management.
Additional Features Include:
- Independent fail-safe or fail-secure operation
- Speed control to provide a controlled, safe rotation
- Automatic self-centering prevents over or under travel of rotating section
- Built-in override controls
- Rugged turnstile controller integrates with any access control system
- Integrates easily with access control systems
- Controlled rotation minimizes physical abuse, banging and wear on components
- Simple to change between fail-safe and fail-lock operation
- Flexible credential reader attachment options allows use of existing readers familiar to users
- Dedicated fire input and various other available I/O
- Override controls for operational flexibility
- Easily change turnstile passage mode