- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Contact us for informationEmail or speak to a Product Advisor
View styles and featuresSelect options and request quote
Order online or by phoneCall 203-801-5900
Optical Turnstiles, Retracting Tall Panels
These grand optical turnstiles are a remarkable sentry for a large lobby space. The safety glass panels retract into the cabinets, either for a wide 36" free passageway or a standard 28" free passageway, making it a touch-free experience. Free passageway width can be custom ordered to fit your space.
While often ordered with the tallest 71" (1800 mm) or the mid-height 47" (1200 mm) tall panels, the option for a standard 35.43" (900 mm) tall panels are also possible. These cabinets can be ordered with Corian cladding, or top lids in wood, Corian or stainless steel.
Dimensions: Cabinets are 66.93" (1700 mm) Deep, and 19.69" (500 mm) Width. Standard free passageway width is 28" passageway or an ADA-compliant lane has 36" passage widths. Passageway widths may also be custom built to size. Cabinet height is 38.98" (990 mm).
Alarms alert when unauthorized use is attempted, without a card or if tailgating.
This stylish optical turnstile has fast, quiet, retracting clear barriers with motorized action.
Cabinets are stainless steel and the clear 10mm safety glass panels open and close without needing to be touched. The clear panels are often ordered with a frosted band to increase visibility.
While each lane requires two cabinets, you can have multiple lanes in a row by adding a double-cabinet in between end cabinets (with panels on both sides).
As the user passes through the turnstile, the barriers smoothly return to the closed position (ready for the next user) or, if another credential has been presented, the panels stay open for the next users’ passage.
Features and Options:
- Access Control Ready (compatible with all systems)
- 2-Way, motorized motion of safety-glass panels
- Console for guard desk to allow access or set alerts
- Software for PC to manage remotely
- Audible alerts warn of misuse or tailgating
- Proximity reader installs in cabinet lid cut-out
- Indicator light options on fronts of cabinets
- Fail-Safe or Fail-Lock options on power failure
- Sensors track and allow authorized passage
- Fire alarm system can connect to open passageway
- Forced entry attempts set off alarms
- software for manual remote control via push button console
Optional Indicator lights show status, and audible sounds prompt users, and provide clear notification of card acceptance or rejection, unauthorized entry, tail-gating, standing in the lane without moving, etc.
Matching Posts with Clear Infill Barriers can be added to frame the left/right sides if required.