- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Contact us for informationEmail or speak to a Product Advisor
View styles and featuresSelect options and request quote
Order online or by phoneCall 203-801-5900
Retracting Panels - Custom Corian Cabinets
Beautiful design and high speed are emphasized with these top quality optical turnstiles. This model imparts security while maintaining an open feeling.
These are in high demand, yet remain one of the most economic models of the optical turnstiles.
Dimensions: Cabinets are 55.11" (1400 mm) Deep, and 7.87" (200mm) Width. Standard width is 28" passageway or an ADA-compliant lane has 36" passage widths. Passageway widths may also be custom built to size.
Alarms alert when unauthorized use is attempted. This stylish optical turnstile has fast, quiet, bi-parting clear barriers with motorized action.
Cabinets are stainless steel and the clear 10mm safety glass panels open and close without needing to be touched. The clear panels are often ordered with a frosted band to increase visibility.
While each lane requires two cabinets, you can have multiple lanes in a row by adding a double-cabinet in between end cabinets (with panels on both sides).
Clear bi-parting barrier panels are 35.43" tall. The clear panels open quickly, moving away from the user in the same direction as the person walks. As the user passes through the turnstile, the barriers smoothly return to the closed position (ready for the next user) or, if another credential has been presented, the panels stay open for the next users’ passage.
Features and Options:
- Access Control Ready (compatible with all systems)
- 2-Way, motorized motion of safety-glass panels
- Console for guard desk to allow access or set alerts
- Software for PC to manage remotely
- Audible alerts warn of misuse or tailgating
- Proximity reader installs in cabinet lid cut-out
- Indicator light options on fronts of cabinets
- Fail-Safe or Fail-Lock options on power failure
- Sensors track and allow authorized passage
- Fire alarm system can connect to open passageway
- Forced entry attempts set off alarms
- software for manual remote control and gates status monitoring via PC
Optional Indicator lights show status, and audible sounds prompt users, and provide clear notification of card acceptance or rejection, unauthorized entry, tail-gating, standing in the lane without moving, etc. Matching Posts with Clear Infill Barriers can be added to frame the left/right sides if required.
Options for a dynamic LED lighting where the light, along the top inside of the cabinet, alternates Blue, Green and Red:
Blue for "closed and ready to swipe card," Green for either the "card swiped successfully or the lane is in a free passage status," Red when a "bad card swiped," Fashing Red when an alarm is triggered.