- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Contact us for informationEmail or speak to a Product Advisor
View styles and featuresSelect options and request quote
Order online or by phoneCall 203-801-5900
Optical Turnstiles - Squared Cabinets
This stylish optical turnstile has fast, quiet, bi-parting clear barriers with motorized action. Sensors detect if unauthorized use takes place and alerts sound.
This optical turnstile model is both a popular choice and more economical than most models.
Its slim cabinets are only 7.87" wide. The turnstile's squared lines can be made in bronze or stainless steel and clear materials enhances the look of any lobby or entrance area.
While each lane requires two cabinets, you can have multiple lanes in a row by adding a double-cabinet in between end cabinets (with panels on both sides). Standard lane width is 28" passage width or an ADA-compliant lane has 36" passage widths. Passageway widths may also be custom built to size.
Clear bi-parting barrier panels are 35.43" tall. The clear panels open quickly, moving away from the user in the same direction travelled. As the user passes through the turnstile, the barriers smoothly return to the closed position (ready for the next user) or, if another credential has been presented, the panels stay open for the next users’ passage.
47" Panels or Tall 71" Panels are also available in this model.
Features and Options (vary per model ordered and height of panels):
- command and setting console (emergency escape/gate locked; passage one/both directions)
- easy-link to third party manufactured access control/time and attendance systems
- motorized mechanism in one or two directions
- software for manual remote control and gates status monitoring via PC
- detect the attempt at unauthorized passage with monitoring sensors (anti-tailgating)
- proximity reader suitable space under dark glass of top cover
- proxy and swipe-card and biometric readers easily added
- in case of power loss the barrier will automatically open unless specifically requested to stay closed
- indicator lights
Optional Indicator lights show status, and audible sounds prompt users, and provide clear notification of card acceptance or rejection, unauthorized entry, tail-gating, standing in the lane without moving, etc. Matching Posts with Clear Infill Barriers can be added to frame the left/right sides if space permits.
Options for a dynamic LED lighting where the light, along the top inside of the cabinet, alternates Blue, Green and Red:
Blue for "closed and ready to swipe card," Green for either the "card swiped successfully or the lane is in a free passage status," Red when a "bad card swiped," Fashing Red when an alarm is triggered.