- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Contact us for informationEmail or speak to a Product Advisor
View styles and featuresSelect options and request quote
Order online or by phoneCall 203-801-5900
Optical Turnstiles - Wood or Steel Cabinets
This stylish optical turnstile has fast, quiet, bi-parting clear barriers with motorized action. Sensors detect if unauthorized use takes place and alerts sound.
These four videos show the three lanes, installed temporarily in our factory prior, to shipping to the customer in Hawaii and installing.
The customization of this model increases the uniqueness of these turnstiles. Polished Stainless Steel, or Wood Cladding with Stainless Steel Footings are two popular customized finishes. Its cabinets are 7.87" or 200 mm wide which are wide enough for a cladding finish.
While each lane requires two cabinets, you can have multiple lanes in a row by adding a double-cabinet in between end cabinets (with panels on both sides). Standard lane width is 28" passage width or an ADA-compliant lane has 36" passage widths. Passageway widths may also be custom built to size.
Clear bi-parting barrier panels are 35.43" tall. The clear panels open quickly, moving away from the user in the same direction traveled. As the user passes through the turnstile, the barriers smoothly return to the closed position (ready for the next user) or, if another credential has been presented, the panels stay open for the next users’ passage.
47" Panels or Tall 71" Panels are also available in a similar model, but this narrow cabinet model has only the standard height 35.43" or 900mm tall panels.
Features and Options (vary per model ordered and height of panels):
- command and setting console (emergency escape/gate locked; passage one/both directions)
- easy-link to third party manufactured access control/time and attendance systems
- motorized mechanism in one or two directions
- software for manual remote control and gates status monitoring via PC
- detect the attempt at unauthorized passage with monitoring sensors (anti-tailgating)
- proximity reader suitable space under dark glass of top cover
- proxy and swipe-card and biometric readers easily added
- in case of power loss the barrier will automatically open (unlock), and there is an optional feature to have them stay open.
- Dynamic indicator lights
Dynamic indicator lights show status*, and audible sounds prompt users, and provide clear notification of card acceptance or rejection, unauthorized entry, tail-gating, standing in the lane without moving, etc.
*White for "closed and ready to swipe card," green for either the "card swiped successfully or the lane is in a free passage status," red when a "bad card swiped, and flashing red is alert"
Matching Posts with Clear Infill Barriers can be added to frame the left/right sides if space permits.