- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Call to place your orderView styles and features online
E-mail your logo & textWe create a Proof (PDF) for you to review
You approve the proofWe go to press...
Security Portal, Anti-Radioactive Detection
To prevent radioactive hazards and materials to pass in or out of a location, a radioactive detector system is fitted instide the security portal for high security concerns and high risk locations like airports, nuclear power plants & nuclear components handling sites for example.
This series of high security portals is able to detect the presence of gamma radioactive material (i.e. used for a dirty bomb) by means of NaI, (Tl,) detector and its associated counting electronics, fully integrated with the overall system. This option allows a fast detection of unshielded gamma emitters
having activity 1 MBq or less, depending on source position. Radioactivity monitoring detects radioactivity but emits none.
In addition, shielded gamma emitters (lead, heavy metals) can be detected by the optional built-in metal detector.
Square models (two sizes) are available with a straight (180°) passageway or a left/right angled (90°) passageway.
- base 1050mm and bullet proof glass (B3 or higher)
- base 1150mm and bullet proof glass (B3 or higher)
The sensitivity for false-alarm ratios may be adjusted according to each user’s specific requirements. Note that some alarms may occur when people have recently undergone diagnosis or treatment with nuclear medicine or radiotherapy methods (scintigraphy, PET scans, metabolic radiotherapy, prostate Brach therapy, etc).
- self-contained built-in metal detector optional
- neutron detector capable detecting fissile or strategic material (i.e. uranium, plutonium)
- volumetric left object control system
- volumetric single passage checking system
- digital display, menu-guided command and setting console
- intercom, voice messages and traffic-lights
- easy-link to third party manufactured access control systems (RS232 - RS485 – IBIS interfaces)
- hidden microcameras inside the cabin for surveillance
- proxy, swipe-card and biometric readers easily added
- mechanical key for additional lock/unlock