- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Contact us for informationEmail or speak to a Product Advisor
View styles and featuresSelect options and request quote
Order online or by phoneCall 203-801-5900
Motorized Glass Turnstile, Lobby Elegance
Access control ready, this remarkably unique and elegant optical turnstile is architecturally pleasing and of a high reliability and throughput. Stainless steel and tempered safety glass combined design to give style and a minimalist look suitable for an elegant and secure entryway.
These turnstiles are available with three sectors.
Tempered safety glass wings can be customized with different colors and frosted prints are available on request.
- command and setting console (emergency escape/gate locked; passage one/both directions)
- easy-connect to third party manufactured access control/time and attendance systems
- motorized mechanism in one or two directions
- software for manual remote control and status monitoring via PC
- detect the attempt at unauthorized passage with monitoring sensors
- in case of power loss the turnstile will automatically open for emergency exiting.
- red and green indicator lights
- Power supply 230V (110 V on request), 50/60 Hz
- Voltage 12 V.d.c. with optional back-up batteries for uninterrupted operations in case of power loss
- Throughput up to 30 people per minute in both directions.
- Range of operating temperature from +10° up to +50°C; from -25° up to +50°C with additional heating module installed
- Humidity up to 80%
- Frame one-block in stainless steel frame AISI 304 with wings with 8 mm thick transparent hardened glass (colored glass on request)
- MCBF is 3,000,000 cycles
- Movement electric-motors assisted movement for motorized model with silent operation and smooth braking
- Electronics microprocessor based electronics. Cable connections from the bottom of control post.
- Programmable options emergency escape/door locks; automatic/manual transit; passage one/both directions