- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Contact us for informationEmail or speak to a Product Advisor
View styles and featuresSelect options and request quote
Order online or by phoneCall 203-801-5900
Metal Detector - Walk Through Multi-Zone
This advanced, Walk-Through Multi-Zone Metal Detector, is a further development of the well-established model. Accurate detection of all metals, high level of discrimination, full compliance with the latest Security Standards and exceptional immunity to external interferences are among the main peculiarities of this new device.
- Capability to detect the full range of metal weapon threats even within body cavities.
- Met-Identity technology for Identification of Threat Composition. The most advanced Security Standards require detection of all ferrous and non-ferrous metal weapons and of those constructed in special non-magnetic alloys. This model detects firearms and knives of this type, even when they are hidden within body cavities, and accurately indicate the position of the threat, its intensity and its prevalent composition. Inspection personnel thereby acquire thorough knowledge of the metal item and can act, according to procedures, with maximum effectiveness and security.
- 60 pinpointing zones with high resolution & precision: 20 Vertical; 3 Lateral
- Accurate Detection of all Metallic Threat Items
- High Discrimination and Throughput
- Exceptional Immunity to external interferences
- Compliant with and Certified to the Strictest Security Standards for weapons detection
- Unmatched Reliability
- Rapid Installation
- Panel Design
- Cutting-edge discrimination technology allows personal effects to be ignored, creating rapid transit flow. The transit volume magnetic scanning system, has been applied since production of the first zonal Metal Detectors in 1986, allows state-of-the-art detection and discrimination results. This metal detector has a very low nuisance alarm rate even at the strictest Security Levels requested today, and therefore allows high transit flow rates and the minimum need for intervention by inspection personnel.
Unique Alarm Signaling
4 Multi-Zone Display Bars, each programmable as entry Stop/Go and/or local alarm indication.
High visibility of the control unit and the zone indication independent from the operator position and the installation environment. Accurate signaling is essential for best operation and flow management. The HI-PE Plus provides the user with fully-programmable signaling. Both entry-points can indicate with a high level of accuracy, even simultaneously, the vertical and lateral areas of transit of the threats detected, and can also be configured as ’traffic lights’ to control transits through the detector.
Flexible Acoustic Alarm Signaling System: 10 Continuous and Pulsed Tones; 34 Special Sounds.
10 Acoustic Intensity Levels. A complete acoustic alarm system allows personalization of the alarm tones and intensities, with a wide choice of continuous, pulsed and special tones at different levels of intensity. The wide volume control dynamic allows operation even in very noisy environments.
High Precision Transit Counter: In-Bound Transits; Out-Bound Transits; Alarm Rate; Automatic Compensation for repeated transits of the same person. The Metal Detector provides an automatic count of the people passing through the access point in both directions and the related nuisance alarm percentage.
Versatile Security Features
Up to 50 built-in Security Programs: Up to 30 International Standards; Up to 20 Customizable Levels. Setting the Security Levels could not be easier and more versatile than in the HI-PE Plus. Users can choose directly from the known International Standards or request implementation of a Standard personalized to their own requirements. Users can also create their own work program and save it in internal memory provided for the purpose.
Chip Card system for fast, simple and secure parameter changes (i.e. alarm volume and tone, counter reading, etc...) and security level selection. One unique characteristic of the CEIA Metal Detectors is the chipcard system, which allows the Head of Security to set the Security Level quickly, reliably and without having to program the device in any way.
Any security standard can be enhanced with selectable random alarm probability.
One touch guided automatic installation (OTS). Innovative function assisting the installation through an automatic step-by-step procedure.
Continuous self diagnostics assures monitored performance reliability.
- Wide range of threat detection from guns to ½ cutter blade
- Automatic Environmental Noise Compensation (ENA)
- Excellent discrimination of personal metal effects
- Met-Identity technology identifies and signals the metal type in real time
- 60 localization zones (20 vertical x 3 lateral) with left, center and right indication
- High precision bidirectional counter with automatic rescreening compensation
- One touch automatic self installation (OTS)
- Chip Card capability for fast, simple, and secure programming
- Automatic Operational Functional Verification (OFV)
- Random alarm capability programmable from 0% to 100%
- Automatic Vibration Compensation (AVS,EVA)
- Exceptional Immunity to external interferences
- Automatic Channel Search (CS)
- Powered by safe low voltage DC
- Automatic Floor Gain Adjustment (FGA)
- Standard Interfaces: RS-232, Bluetooth, Infrared
- Automatic Technical Functional Verification (TFV)
- Other available interfaces: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
- Continuous self diagnostic system
- Proven reliability
- No periodic re-calibration and preventive maintenance required
- No scheduled maintenance
- Fully digital design
Walk-Through gate structure
- State-of-the-art, robust and washable panels
- Protected against aging, weather and wear
Central Control Unit
- Ergonomic and robust design
- High visibility alphanumeric display and programming keyboard
- Made of advanced plastics or stainless steel and anti-vandalism construction (option)
- Access to the front panel protected by hardware key and 3 levels of passwords
- Visual signals
- Multi-zone display bar for “height on person” localization
- 4 light bars with selectable entry/exit and pacing indication
- Green and red metering signals proportional to the mass of the detected target
- Audio signals
- 10 selectable continuous and pulsed tone plus 34 special tones
- 10 selectable sound intensities ranging from 0 to 90 dbA at 1m
Type of signaling
- Visual: Fixed or proportional to the mass in transit - visible from 6m under lighting of 4000lux
- Visual zone indication: 60 distinct zones (20 vertical x 3 lateral) entry and exit side
- Up to 50 built-in security programs (up to 30 International Standards, up to 20 Customizable Levels)
- Remote via RS-232, Infrared Remote Control Unit, Bluetooth or Ethernet 10/100 base T (option) interface
- Security levelLocal by Control Unit alphanumeric display and keyboard
- International Standard (IS) command
- Chip card
- Programming and chip card access protected by user and super-user passwords
- Very high discrimination and transit flow rates five or more times greater than other metal detection systems
- Quick reset time as short as 0.2 seconds for high throughput rate
- Very high detection speed (up to 50 ft/sec.)
- Built-in operational functional verification
- One-touch key reading of inbound, outbound and Security Level Data
- Automatic synchronisation between two or more metal detectors with distance of down to 2” (5 cm) without the use of external cables
- Automatic Installation function (OTS)