- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Contact us for informationEmail or speak to a Product Advisor
View styles and featuresSelect options and request quote
Order online or by phoneCall 203-801-5900
Clear Double Corridor - Intruder Protections
Double corridor with automatic doors (sliding telescopic) controlling entrance and exits. These are suitable for all types of corporate and government installations.
Bright and elegance as the surfaces are mostly glass but with a high level of security.
The telescopic, or overlapping door leaves, optimize space and they can be programmed in different ways based on the needs and are managed by two independent control consoles.
These models can be installed directly on the building floor (include a 20 mm floor, or .08"). People enter straight through the entrance through the exit in one of two separated corridors. Both corridors have a free passageway of 900 mm or 35.43" (with straight clear passage - no hinge or latch for handicap access).
While normal use is for a straight path through the corridor, there is an option for a side door is available, also with access control if needed.
This double corridor also comes in a single corridor model.
Overall dimension is 2280 mm (89.76") W x 1500 mm (59") D x 2372 mm (93.38") H.
Glass is 20/21 laminated thick glass, bullet resistant, rated BR2/S P6B.
Features and Options:
- optional side door for one or both corridors for staff
- only-one-person checking system
- double contact mat for only-one person checking system in one or both corridors
- weight cells for only-one checking system in one or both corridors
- two digital display, menu-guided command and setting consoles
- intercom, voice messages and traffic-lights
- easy-link to third party manufactured access control systems (RS232 - RS485 – IBIS interfaces)
- hidden micro-cameras inside the cabin for surveillance
- proxy, swipe-card and biometric readers easily added
- external door mechanical key for additional locking
- inside lighting with 12 V, 50/60 Hz LED spots