- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Contact us for informationEmail or speak to a Product Advisor
View styles and featuresSelect options and request quote
Order online or by phoneCall 203-801-5900
Waist High, Optical Turnstile, Barrier Free
These sleek optical turnstiles provide superior bi-directional access control without the use of physical barriers.
It allows a single passage when a valid credential is presented. If passage is attempted without the presentation of a valid credential, an alarm sounds and visual notification is provided. Additional notification outputs are also provided, allowing integration with remote alarms, door locks, CCTV or other devices.
This optical uses state-of-the-art electronics, which provide adjustable tailgate sensitivity and alarm durations. The unit automatically resets if a valid credential is presented but no passage occurs through the lane.
The turnstile is very intuitive for users. Highly visible color LED arrays located on the top of the cabinet prompt users to present access credentials and provide guidance during the card validation process.
A small compact footprint saves floor space. Center cabinets are the same width in all configurations, supporting use of the turnstile in compact installation areas. It supports the exterior attachment of slim or “mullion style” readers on each side of the turnstile.
These turnstiles are available in single lane and multi-lane versions. ADA compliant widths of 36" passageways can combine with standard passageway width.
Modular stainless steel posts and rail or clear infill barrier sections are available to fill in open areas to the left and right sides.
- Advanced tailgating, crawl under, wrong way, presence and tampering detection
- Audio, visual and controller level interfaces
- Multiple operation modes
- Upload custom .wav files for alarm signals
- Intuitive operation for attendants and users
- High throughput rate (up to 40-60 patrons per minute) to eliminate bottlenecks
- Unit can be easily configured to suit facility security requirements without having to purchase new equipment
- Integrates easily with 3rd party systems (i.e. cameras, guard signals)
- Audible alarms notify nearby security personnel of invalid entry attempts to create a more secure environment
- Easy to install and provides years of trouble free operation