- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Contact us for informationEmail or speak to a Product Advisor
View styles and featuresSelect options and request quote
Order online or by phoneCall 203-801-5900
Corner Posts with Railing Outlets
Corner Posts, with Double-Railing in Stainless Steel, Chrome, or Powder Coated Finish.
Corner Posts, at 45%, with Double-Railing in Stainless Steel, Chrome, or Powder Coated Finish. (35" Tall), Chrome (35" or 44" Tall), or Powder Coated Finish (35" or 44" Tall).
Corner Posts with Triple-Railing come in Chrome or Powder Coated Finish (44" or 48" Tall) .
Often installed in conjunction with our turnstiles and gates as matching sets. The above can be configured as L-Shaped barriers with Corner Post, Center Post or Angled Corner Post.
Posts, factory attached railing outlets and loose rails can be ordered in different configurations.
Corner Posts with 5.5" Base Diameter
Our most popular fixed-anchor posts* are available with factory attached rail outlets in both double and triple rail configurations.
- 2.25″ tube diameter | 5.5″ base diameter
- 35″ and 44″ height double rail posts
- 44″ height triple rail posts
- 48″ height posts (that allow shopping cart passage)
- 35″ posts available in chrome, stainless steel (satin and mirror finish) and custom powder coat
- 44″ and 48″ posts available in chrome only
*Bolt and Anchor sets included.
Railing with 1.75" Outside Diameter
Connects to post outlets and is secured in place with a set screw. Railing can be ordered to size or cut in the field as required.
- 1.75″ outside diameter
- Available in 1′ to 6′ lengths in 3″ increments up to 10' in length*.
- Available in chrome, stainless steel (satin and mirror finish) and custom powder coat
Please let us know the dimensions of the space you are planning to fill with barriers, openings, turnstiles, and gates, and we can email a drawing to confirm along with pricing.
Space Saver Post options with 3.5" Base Diameter
*We recommend up to 4' or 48" to maintain stability.