- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Contact us for informationEmail or speak to a Product Advisor
View styles and featuresSelect options and request quote
Order online or by phoneCall 203-801-5900
1-Panel Lane - Optical Turnstiles - Economical
Use a single panel lane for areas with limited space but where a lane is required.
This stylish optical turnstile has fast, quiet, single clear barrier with motorized action. Sensors detect if unauthorized use takes place and alerts sound.
This optical turnstile model is both a popular choice and more economical than most models. It fits easily in smaller spaces.
Its slim cabinets are only 7.87" wide. The turnstile's round lines can be made in bronze or stainless steel and clear materials enhances the look of any lobby or entrance area.
While each lane requires at least one cabinet, you can have multiple lanes in a row by adding a double-cabinet in between end cabinets (with panels on both sides). Standard lane width is 28" passage width or an ADA-compliant lane has 36" passage widths (only if a double-panel lane). Passageway widths may also be custom built to size.
Clear bi-parting barrier panels are 35.43" tall. The clear panel opens quickly, moving away from the user in the same direction travelled. As the user passes through the turnstile, the barrier smoothly returns to the closed position (ready for the next user) or, if another credential has been presented, the panels stay open for the next users’ passage.
Features and Options
- command and setting console (emergency escape/gate locked; passage one/both directions)
- easy-link to third party manufactured access control/time and attendance systems
- motorized mechanism in one or two directions
- software for manual remote control and gates status monitoring via PC
- detect the attempt at unauthorized passage with monitoring sensors (anti-tailgating)
- proximity reader suitable space under dark glass of top cover
- proxy and swipe-card and biometric readers easily added
- in case of power loss the barrier will automatically open unless specifically requested to stay closed
- indicator lights
Optional Indicator lights show status, and audible sounds prompt users, and provide clear notification of card acceptance or rejection, unauthorized entry, tail-gating, standing in the lane without moving, etc. Matching Posts with Clear Infill Barriers can be added to frame the left/right sides if space permits.