- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Contact us for informationEmail or speak to a Product Advisor
View styles and featuresSelect options and request quote
Order online or by phoneCall 203-801-5900
Oval Portal, Double-Doors, Side Door Option
Oval shaped security portals with motorized double-sliding doors in a full height high security outdoor or indoor entrance. More space is available in unattended areas and where only-one-person (anti-tailgating) sensors are a standard feature. This unit comes with a third side door for either a side entrance (at a 90 degree angle), for different security clearance areas, or a security door for anti-hijacking or hostage situations for high security.
With its "anti-jumpover" height and cabin-like weather barrier (outdoor model has option for heated canopy), these portals have access control features for bi-directional operation. They can be made in whatever RAL color fits your location or in stainless steel.
They are equipped with curved double doors which are controlled by a powerful motorized system and provide rigorous control while maintaining a high flow of traffice in both directions.
Oval Portal Wide Passageway: 1500 mm width, or 59.1" (1700 mm with sloping floor or 69.93" and/or with metal detector option for entry), 1900 mm depth, or 78.80", and overall height of 2400 mm, or 94.49". Glass for sliding doors and side glass up are standard at 20/21 mm thickness (BR2-S-P6B) and thicker glass on request.
Free passageway of 900 mm free passage, or 35.43" (straight passage with no latches or hinges).
Third side door is 550 mm free passageway (or 21.65"). This door can be used when metal detector alarm is set to lock perpetrator in portal for example.
- 8 weight cell platform for 1-person only checking system
- left-object alerts (weight greater than .44 lbs or 200 grams)
- digital display, menu-guided command and setting console
- intercom, voice messages and indicator-lights
- fail-safe, and links to fire alarm system
- easy-link to third party manufactured access control systems (RS232 - RS485 – IBIS interfaces)
- hidden microcameras inside the cabin for surveillance
- proxy, swipe-card and biometric readers easily added
- safety accident prevention features
- entry-side mechanical key for additional locking
- third side door with double doors but narrow width of 550 mm or 21.65".
- thicker bullet resistant glass
- remote control console for guard' desk
- CEIA metal detector for entry
- different RAL colors and outdoor color applications
- radar for free exiting (without push button or card access)
- unique face-detection system (for anti-camouflage alerts)
Ask about freight and installation services to your location.