- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Contact us for informationEmail or speak to a Product Advisor
View styles and featuresSelect options and request quote
Order online or by phoneCall 203-801-5900
Metal Detector - PN202 EZHD - Rugged
- Superior Detection and Throughput
- Compliant with the strictest Security Standards
- 60 localization zones: 20 vertical; 3 lateral
- Improved Detection, Discrimination, Spatial Resolution and Interference Immunity
- Aesthetic, Unobtrusive and Light Weight
- Water resistant IP65 protection degree
- Rapid Installation: no tools required for assembly
The recent introduction of stringent Federal security standards has prompted CEIA to release a series of walkthrough Metal Detectors expressly designed for high level applications. These metal detectors look similar to other models in CEIAs product offering, but feature a combination of advanced target detection and state of the art personal object discrimination.
- Capability to detect the full range of metal weapon threats even within body cavities.
- Met-Identity technology for Identification of Threat Composition. The most advanced Security Standards require detection of all ferrous and non-ferrous metal weapons and of those constructed in special non-magnetic alloys. The 02PN20/EZHD detects firearms and knives of this type, even when they are hidden within body cavities, and accurately indicate the position of the threat, its intensity and its prevalent composition. Inspection personnel thereby acquire thorough knowledge of the metal item and can act, according to procedures, with maximum effectiveness and security.
- 60 pinpointing zones with high resolution & precision: 20 Vertical; 3 Lateral
Met-Identity technology: With Met-Identity technology, the 02PN20/EZHD allows you to know where, how much and what type of metal is being brought into the secure area.
Unique Alarm Signaling
- 4 Multi-Zone Display Bars, each programmable as entry Stop/Go and/or local alarm indication
- High visibility of the control unit and the zone indication independent from the operator position and the installation environment. Accurate signaling is essential for best operation and flow management. The 02PN20/EZHD provides the user with fully-programmable signaling. Both entry-points can indicate with a high level of accuracy, even simultaneously, the vertical and lateral areas of transit of the threats detected, and can also be configured as ’traffic lights’ to control transits through the detector.
- Flexible Acoustic Alarm Signaling System: 10 Continuous and Pulsed Tones; 34 Special Sounds
- 10 Acoustic Intensity Levels. A complete acoustic alarm system allows personalization of the alarm tones and intensities, with a wide choice of continuous, pulsed and special tones at different levels of intensity. The wide volume control dynamic allows operation even in very noisy environments.
- Very High Precision Transit Counter: In-Bound Transits; Out-Bound Transits; Alarm Rate; Automatic Compensation for repeated transits of the same person. The Metal Detector provides an automatic count of the people passing through the access point in both directions and the related nuisance alarm percentage.
- Cutting-edge discrimination technology allows personal effects to be ignored, creating rapid transit flow. The transit volume magnetic scanning system, invented by CEIA and applied since production of the first zonal Metal Detectors in 1986, allows state-of-the-art detection and discrimination results. The 02PN20/EZHD has an extremely low nuisance alarm rate even at the strictest Security Levels requested today, and therefore allows high transit flow rates and the minimum need for intervention by inspection personnel.
- One touch automatic installation (OTS). Innovative function assisting the installation through an automatic step-by-step procedure.
- Highly adaptable for installation in all environments.
- Automatic Compensation function to adjust for windy. environments
- Continuous self diagnostics assure monitored performance reliability.
- Upper tie-down points available for stabilization in case of strong winds (up to 25 mph).
Most Powerful and Versatile Security Features
- Up to 50 built-in Security Programs: Up to 30 International Standards; Up to 20 Customizable Levels. Setting the Security Levels could not be easier and more versatile than in the 02PN20/EZHD. Users can choose directly from the known International Standards or request implementation of a Standard personalized to their own requirements. Users can also create their own work program and save it in internal memory provided for the purpose.
- Chip Card system for fast, simple and secure parameter changes (i.e. alarm volume and tone, counter reading, etc...) and security level selection.
- Any security standard can be enhanced with selectable random alarm probability
- Wide range of threat detection from guns to ½ cutter blade
- Automatic Environmental Noise Compensation (ENA)
- Excellent discrimination of personal metal effects
- Met-Identity technology identifies and signals the metal type in real time
- 60 localization zones (20 vertical x 3 lateral) with left, center and right indication
- High precision bidirectional counter with automatic rescreening compensation
- One touch automatic self installation (OTS)
- Chip Card capability for fast, simple, and secure programming
- Automatic Operational Functional Verification (OFV)
- Random alarm capability programmable from 0% to 100%
- Automatic Vibration Compensation (AV S,EVA)
- Exceptional Immunity to external interferences
- Automatic Channel Search (CS)
- Powered by safe low voltage DC
- Automatic Floor Gain Adjustment (FGA)
- Standard Interfaces: Bluetooth, Infrared
- Automatic Technical Functional Verification (TFV)
- Other available interfaces: Ethernet
- Continuous self diagnostic system
- Proven reliability
- No periodic re-calibration and preventive maintenance required
- No scheduled maintenance
- Fully digital design
Walk-Through gate structure
- State-of-the-art, robust, washable and compact elliptical columns
- Protected against aging, weather and wear
Central Control Unit
- Ergonomic and robust design
- High visibility alphanumeric display and programming keyboard
- Made of advanced plastics or stainless steel and anti-vandalism construction (option)
- Access to the front panel protected by hardware key and 3 levels of passwords
- Visual signals
- Multi-zone display bar for “height on person” localization
- 4 light bars with selectable entry/exit and pacing indication
- Green and red metering signals proportional to the mass of the detected target
- Audio signals
- 10 selectable continuous and pulsed tone plus 34 special tones
- 10 selectable sound intensities ranging from 0 to 90 dbA at 1m
Type of signaling
- Visual: Fixed or proportional to the mass in transit - visible from 6m under lighting of 4000lux
- Visual zone indication: 60 distinct zones (20 vertical x 3 lateral) entry and exit side
- Over 40 built in security programs
- Remote via Infrared Remote Control Unit, Bluetooth or Ethernet 10/100 base T (option) interface
- Security level
- International Standard (IS) command
- Chip card
- Local by Control Unit alphanumeric display and keyboard
- Programming and chip card access protected by user and super-user passwords
- Very high discrimination and transit flow rates five or more times greater than other metal detection systems
- Quick reset time as short as 0.2 seconds for high throughput rate
- Very high detection speed (up to 50 ft/sec.)
- Built-in operational functional verification
- One-touch key reading of inbound, outbound and Security Level Data
- Automatic synchronisation between two or more metal detectors with distance of down to 6” (15 cm) without the use of external cables
- Automatic Installation function (OTS)