- Security Portals
- Optical Turnstiles
- Gates & Doors
- Crowd Control
- Vehicle Barriers
- Revolving Doors
- Access Control
How To Order
Contact us for informationEmail or speak to a Product Advisor
View styles and featuresSelect options and request quote
Order online or by phoneCall 203-801-5900
Access Control Portal - Turnstile Alternative
Security Portals with double sliding doors are a great alternative for a traditional turnstile, especially in unattended areas where a waist high turnstile is being considered otherwise. And especially where only-one-person (anti-tailgating) sensors are standard.
With is "anti-jumpover" height and cabin-like weather barrier (outdoor model has option for heated canopy) that a normal waist high and even full height turnstiles would not have, these portals work well outdoors and indoors for bi-directional operation. They can be made in whatever color fits your location.
They are equipped with curved double doors which are controlled by a powerful motorized system and provide rigorous control while maintaining a high flow of traffice in both directions.
Round Portal Mid-Size (recommended for extra space): 1485 mm diameter, or 58.46" and overall height of 2304 mm, or 90.70"
Glass for sliding doors of 11/12 mm thickness and side glass up to 20/21 mm thickness (thicker glass on request)
Free passageway of 900 mm free passage, or 35.43" (straight passage with no latches or hinges)
Round Portal Standard: base 1150 mm diameter, or 41.34" and overall height of 2227 mm, or 87.67"
Glass for sliding doors of 8/9 mm thickness and side glass up to 20/21 mm thickness
Free passageway of 580 mm free passage, or 22.83"
- volumetric only-one person checking system
- digital display, menu-guided command and setting console
- intercom, voice messages and indicator-lights
- easy-link to third party manufactured access control systems (RS232 - RS485 – IBIS interfaces)
- hidden microcameras inside the cabin for surveillance
- proxy, swipe-card and biometric readers easily added
- entry-side mechanical key for additional locking
- thicker bullet resistant glass
- Some RAL colors and outdoor color applications